Even if you have healthy hair, it is important to perform hair care regularly and wash the hair properly to maintain hair health.
Things you must be careful about while washing your hair:
- Before washing it, gently comb your dry hair with a brush.
- Pour the shampoo onto your palms and then apply it to your hair.
- Gently apply and massage the shampoo into your scalp, back of the ears and neck.
- Rinse your hair with warm water.
Things you must be careful about while applying hair conditioner
- Rinse the conditioner you have applied to your hair ends with warm water first, and then cold water.
- Gently dry your hair from the roots to the ends, with the help of a towel.
- Washing the hair every day will cause the hair to lose its natural and beneficial oils. In such a case, the body will produce more sebum, causing the hair to become oilier.
Things you must be careful about while drying your hair:
- Apply hair care products to your hair.
- Divide your hair into several parts.
- Dry your hair by keeping the dryer 15 cm away from the hair roots towards the ends.
You should not blow dry more than 2-3 times a week if you want to protect your hair. Letting your hair to dry by itself in the summer will allow your hair to rest.