What is Dandruff?
Dandruff, which is a common problem of many people today, is a treatable and preventable skin and hair health problem. It is a problem that negatively affects the quality of life and the appearance of the person.
What are the Causes of Dandruff?
Although the causes of dandruff are not known completely, there are specific reasons stated by experts. The most common of these reasons are as follows:
- Washing the hair too often or almost never and not rinsing it well
- Periods that cause hormonal fat to increase, such as adolescence and menstrual periods
- Periods that weaken your immune system such as fatigue, sudden weight loss, vitamin deficiency, post-illness
- Exposure to cold and dry weather conditions
- Dandruff may also be associated with the malassezia fungus found in the hair follicles. When this fungus grows uncontrollably, it causes scalp scaling, or dandruff.
Problems that Dandruff Causes
Dandruff creates a self-confidence problem and discomfort with the appearance, while it is also a trouble for general health. Dandruff causes some problems in your hair, which we have listed below.
- Scales on the scalp
- Skin rash
- Thinning hair
What are the ways to get rid of dandruff problem?
Dandruff is a very uncomfortable skin problem, but by integrating the methods listed below into your life, you can fight dandruff and prevent it.
- Do not use hair care products such as gel or spray frequently.
- Do not make frequent shampoo changes
- Do not wash your hair too often
- Do not use poor quality hair dyes
- Wash hair regularly and beautifully
- Do not expose the hair to high temperature
- Don't sleep with wet hair